Suicide Prevention and Awareness Show
Please fill out the form below to participate in the Suicide Awareness and Prevention Show which will be on Wednesday - Jan 11th 2017 at Baron's GJ located on 539 Colorado Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501.
Our mission is to provide an inclusive outlet for people to come and watch some fun/awesome entertainment, and listen to some amazing speakers.
1. Performances begin at 8:00.
2. If you'd like to just be a speaker to share your story about suicide, please indicate that below.
3. Each performer will get roughly 30 minute sets, unless you are a special act and needs less time.
4. Speakers will get a max of 5 or so minutes to share their stories. (Trust me, it's a long time)
5. When you are next – please be ready. Take the stage when you are called.
6. Understand that this event can be emotional, and if you need to step out, you are more then welcome to do so
7. If you are an organization, please share some success stories as well as talking about your services.
8. We are looking for any kind of act or talent.
Fill out the form below to let us know that you are interested.
Any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact Coco at 970-812-3302 or email email@example.com